Imaginestory
register now!

Imaginestory

WELCOME! To Imaginestory's Forum~
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Again........Ali!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]prize



Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Again........Ali!   Wed May 25, 2011 4:27 pm

I personaly think he is abusing his gm powers like today on chat n3rdg3rl asked where life is and he said "up ikathy's ass and around the corner" i mean who says that gm or not? ive seen him yell a players and he's realy unactive and i personaly think he's taking up a gm spot because some1 else can take that spot or we can leave it alone cause i think we have to many gm's for these reasons i think he should be demoted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illest
Mod
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, California; USA

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 12:50 am

[Admin]prize wrote:
I personaly think he is abusing his gm powers like today on chat n3rdg3rl asked where life is and he said "up ikathy's ass and around the corner" i mean who says that gm or not? ive seen him yell a players and he's realy unactive and i personaly think he's taking up a gm spot because some1 else can take that spot or we can leave it alone cause i think we have to many gm's for these reasons i think he should be demoted

I'm not trying to take sides or anything but, he is just a simple man of humor. He likes to joke around, its just him being him. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to disrespect the players or anything else at all.

You might think, regardless of his personality and such, its still disrespectful. Well we all get carried away with jokes and games, can't stop a person from being theirselves.
(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
[Coder]Vendetta

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

illest wrote:
[Admin]prize wrote:
I personaly think he is abusing his gm powers like today on chat n3rdg3rl asked where life is and he said "up ikathy's ass and around the corner" i mean who says that gm or not? ive seen him yell a players and he's realy unactive and i personaly think he's taking up a gm spot because some1 else can take that spot or we can leave it alone cause i think we have to many gm's for these reasons i think he should be demoted

I'm not trying to take sides or anything but, he is just a simple man of humor. He likes to joke around, its just him being him. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to disrespect the players or anything else at all.

You might think, regardless of his personality and such, its still disrespectful. Well we all get carried away with jokes and games, can't stop a person from being theirselves.
(:






dude but he shouldn't take it to the point where he cusses at people and is very un-active and yells at players in game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cudi

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texass

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Ali is just being Ali. That's like going to a magician and telling them that they're wrong for doing magic. Or going to your mom and telling her she's wrong for raising you. We here at ImagineStory are supposed to be a family. If you get offended, talk to him about it rather than report him and say he's a bad GM. I'm sure that n3rdg3rl or whoever wasn't offended. Otherwise, she'd be posting it herself? She's a big girl. And whoever else got 'yelled at' by him. I've personally never seen him do any of the things you're accusing him of. Ali was my first friend on the server. Sure he's an asshole sometimes. But then again, who isn't every once in a while.. we all have our days.

P.S. @Ryan, you act like you don't do the same thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timid

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 23
Location : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I agree Cudi, everyone one is unique and have their own ways of communicating with others. This can range from being the formal and kind type to the raging and cursing. So I think whoever he offends should confront him themselves, like Cudi said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Coder]Vendetta

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 2:57 pm

1 no i dont ever yell at players 2 i dont cuss at anyone for just any reason and 3 im very active the exact opposite of what ali is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timid

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 23
Location : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 3:18 pm

That's true, but we'll just see what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cudi

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texass

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Timid wrote:
That's true, but we'll just see what happens.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illest
Mod
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, California; USA

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 7:24 pm

[Coder]Vendetta wrote:
1 no i dont ever yell at players 2 i dont cuss at anyone for just any reason and 3 im very active the exact opposite of what ali is

1. You do take our freedom of joking around just cause you overreact that we curse, even though we keep our cursing to a minimum.

2. Everyone cusses deal with it.

3. He's just busy/ and have a life.

He may not act like a real GM, but he's just a GM with personality

Don't take any offense to this tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
[Coder]Vendetta

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Well see he takes it to far and didnt u forget i just said that he yells at players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illest
Mod
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, California; USA

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Thu May 26, 2011 9:19 pm

[Coder]Vendetta wrote:
Well see he takes it to far and didnt u forget i just said that he yells at players

LOL you keep telling yourself that "he takes it too far"

Use spelling check bro, its not there for nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/ImagineStoryv83/220174944676266
[Coder]Vendetta

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 am

ok well he does
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eyyitzali

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed <3

PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   Fri May 27, 2011 3:05 pm

[Admin]prize wrote:
I personaly think he is abusing his gm powers like today on chat n3rdg3rl asked where life is and he said "up ikathy's ass and around the corner" i mean who says that gm or not? ive seen him yell a players and he's realy unactive and i personaly think he's taking up a gm spot because some1 else can take that spot or we can leave it alone cause i think we have to many gm's for these reasons i think he should be demoted

1. i HAVE the freedom of rights like anyone else in this world!
2. Your basically saying im abusing my power?when i was in chat talking..now please explain how is that abusing my powers...
3. you keep on repeating ur self...w/o any reasons at all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Admin]prize



Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re:   Sat May 28, 2011 7:18 am

Wtf i never repeated myself and its called being rude you say its just a joke? there somthing called going to far and that ends up hurting some1's feeling wich again is rude and it exactly says

Originality wrote:
Guys these are the rules for Gm's and Intern's

•1 Event max/hour
•Do not spam.
•Don't spam !notice p
•Don't think you can do what you wantcause you are gm/Intern
•Don't ban if you not sure.
•When 1 Gm or ADMIN (Not intern) ask you to come. Come NOW, it's maybe important(Event or not).
•Don't give free equips.
•Don't Give vote points/ Rebirth for any reason.
•Don't !Mute/!jail a gm/intern for no reason and NEVER !jail/!mute an Admin.
~If you have any problem with an other Gm/Intern, tell it to an Admin.

i'll change it later and add some rules.

and then on to inactivity ur almost never on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Again........Ali!   

Back to top Go down
 
Again........Ali!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imaginestory :: Imaginestory :: Report Hackers/Players-
Jump to: